Which is the best dedicated server for Magento ?

arunjadhav

Which is the best dedicated server for Magento ?

Postby arunjadhav » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:50 am

Hello,

I Want to perches dedicated server for Magento. I think the best for magento is still a dedicated server but don't know what type of server to choose and how to configure. Please advise me how to start with it.

JordanSmith12

Re: Which is the best dedicated server for Magento ?

Postby JordanSmith12 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:12 pm

You should look for hosting provider who have experienced experts in optimizing Magento store not for dedicated server. As if they are good in hosting Magento store they have dedicated servers too.I have worked with many host providers as one i know personally is finestshops hosting provider, They have such experts who do managed magento hosting and also provide me with dedicated server to run e-commerce website well.

JordanSmith12

Postby JordanSmith12 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:13 pm

You should look for hosting provider who have experienced experts in optimizing Magento store not for dedicated server. As if they are good in hosting Magento store they have dedicated servers too.I have worked with many host providers as one i know personally is finestshops hosting provider, They have such experts who do managed magento hosting and also provide me with dedicated server to run e-commerce website well.

JordanSmith12

Postby JordanSmith12 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Magento is used as CMS because magento is specialized for e-commerce website.I have once contacted Finestshops hosting provider for hosting my site and they have used magento for publishing, editing and modifying content.But before choosing the host provider , you must confirm they have Magento access experts for running your website smoothly.

annarichart

Postby annarichart » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:25 am

I think you should choose a reputable hosting provider which give you 24*7 qualified services.

Return to “Magento Dedicated server”