Do not use 2checkout.

ankitamishra

Do not use 2checkout.

Postby ankitamishra » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:19 am

2Checkout has got to be one of the stupidest companies offering eCommerce solutions. Their rate is high and their fraud department is ridiculous.

I just received this email after one, yes ONE chargeback:

"The following comment has been added to your account:

During a recent review of your account we noticed that your account is experiencing
increased activity. In order to preserve the integrity of your account, we are
raising your reserve level from 5% to 10%. Unfortunately, if the fraud, chargebacks
and/or excessive service complaints continue at this rate, we will have to close
your account due to our agreements with our banking partners. After 90 days, you are
eligible, to request an account review to determine if we are able to lower your
reserve level at that time. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any
questions or concerns. You may email us directly at risk@2co.com or call us at
1.877.294.0273 FREE. Regards,2Checkout Risk Team"

I only use 2Checkout as a backup processor, I wouldn't even consider using them as a main processor, but have had 116 successful payments go through so far over the past 3 months. One chargeback and one user marked as fraud because of his IP address, and this is the email I receive. Scary company. I would stay away, and I will be strongly considering taking them out as a backup processor very soon.

Return to “Ecommerce Hosting”